Friday, July 3, 2009

Most Romantic Movie of all times

Heres the list of my Favorite Romantic Movie



You've Got Mail (1998)
If you've got doubts about love on the internet, watch this movie. I did... over and over again. I love the exchange of emails, chat messages adn dialogue

What will NY152 say today I wonder. I turn on my computer. I wait
impatiently as it connects. I go online, and my breath catches in my
chest until I hear three little words: You've got mail. I hear nothing.
Not even a sound on the streets of New York, just the beating of my own
heart.I have mail. From you.






Roman Holiday (1953)
The love story of a princess and a journalist. Audrey Hepburn was so adorable as the princess and the debonaire Gregory Peck as the super guapo journalist. Didn't you fall in love with Rome because of these two? Another romantic movie based on an unexpected meeting




Serendipity (2001) Could a chance meeting lead to a lifetime together? Kilig di ba? How often do we bump into someone unexpectedly and hit it off? It is scary but then again, some people say that there's no such thing as coincidence. The whole idea of love's destiny told in this wonderful and enchanting movie. you can't help but fall in love with the characters of John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale. Even Eugen Levy's salesman character was lovable! No memorable lines for me here but the soundtrack was great!



Notting Hill (1999)
Love this movie from start to finish! Love all the characters, particularly the friends of William. What friends do for each other, even Spike LOL! Nice to think that love is possible for an ordinary bloke like William and a super celebrity like Anna Scott. One of my favorite scenes was when they entered a garden and Anna sat down on a bench. After watching the movie, I was obsessed with finding an old wooden bench for our garden. It's not easy, I'm still looking but I bought a simple one for those "Notting Hill" moments.




Ghost (1990) My first date movie... with THE guy who is now my husband. This makes "Ghost" extra memorable. Then again, I think we only watched two movies when we were dating. The movie tells us that it isn't 'til death do us part' -- our loved ones will be around even after they are gone. Memorable line in the movie -- "I love you... ditto." -- gave me the creeps then and it still does. Still can't get over the "ditto" reply after all these years. Pottery became one of the sexiest hobbies to get into back then and Unchained Melody was the love song of the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment