Thursday, March 17, 2011

Funny, Naughty and Clever Pick up lines

  • I may not be Fred Flintstone, but I bet I can make your bed rock.

  • Your body's name must be Visa, because it's everywhere I want to be.

  • You with those curves, and me with no brakes ...

  • If you're going to regret this in the morning, we can sleep until the afternoon.

  • What do you say we go back to my crib and do some math: Add a bed, subtract our clothes, divide your legs, and multiply

  • Your place or mine? Tell you what? I'll flip a coin. Head at my place, tail at yours

  • Love is a sensation, caused by a temptation, to feel penetration. a guy sticks his location in a girl's destination, to increase the population for the next generation, did you get my explanation, or do you need a demonstration?




5 comments: